Frequently Asked Questions
Tap on any question below to reveal the answer. Tap again to collapse.
What can I expect when I'm having an inspection done?
- The inspection will include an extremely thorough and detailed examination of all of the major components of the home, including: the major appliances, attic area, basement, crawlspace, electrical, exterior surfaces, plumbing & fixtures, roof & roof supports, water heater, windows & doors, decks & patios, foundation, heating and cooling systems, & interior spaces.
- Each inspection will take approximately 4 - 4 1/2 hours to complete on an average size home. Todd welcomes you to take an active part in the inspection of your home.
- At the completion of your inspection, Todd will take you through the interior and the exterior of the home and explain the items that he has find during the inspection.
- The home inspection report will be emailed to you within 24 hours of the completion of the inspection, and a copy of the inspection report will be emailed to your realtor upon request.
- It is our desire to help you have an educated understanding of your home and help you feel confident with the purchase of your new home.
What happens when I call to schedule an appointment?
- Pertinent information will be asked about the property. After the information has been provide, Todd will do all the scheduling of your inspection.
- You can then come to your inspection at the scheduled time and Todd will meet you there.
- In some instances a client may be unable to attend the inspection because they are from out of town or have extenuating circumstances. In such instances, in addition to the report that will be provided, Todd will call and provide and update about how the inspection went.
- Todd will complete the inspection and the home inspection report will be emailed to you.
- Rest assured, it is our desire to make every inspection a wonderful experience for every one of their clients.
- We will take the time to answer your questions and make your experience the best possible.